Extremely positive way of integration! We are pleased to invite you to a great and unforgettable adventure at the sea! Two nights of fun on a ferry and the whole day of awesome attractions at the shore of southern Sweden!
29-31 October 2017
The great Stena Line ferry offers a new quality of sea travel. This floating hotel is one of the largest vessels on the Baltic Sea. On the ship there are restaurants, shop, club and spa.
Plan of the event:
- Departure from Warsaw at about 12 pm
- Boarding at the ferry in the evening and the beginning of the actual cruise at night
- Time to have a rest; you may go shopping, chill out in the bars or go dancing at the discoteque.
- Arrival and sightseeing in Karlskrona – a city located at more than 30 islands, which was built in the XVII century to be the major base of the Swedish army and still impresses the visitors by its unique architecture.
- Evening spent back on the ferry
- Parties at the bars and the discoteque all night long!
- Sunrise at the sea for those, who just end their parties in the early morning. Unique occassion to see the Hel peninsula and the shore of northern Poland.
- Arrival at the Gdynia harbour
- Around 4 pm bus trip back to Warsaw.
- 419 PLN
- 459 PLN
the price includes:
- A comfortable bus trip from Warsaw to Gdynia (and return)
- A cruise on a Stena Line ferry
- Two-day accommodation in four-bed cabins
- breakfast and supper
- unforgettable memories!